- Facebook group – Join our Facebook group here
- Youtube Channel – Visit our Youtube channel here
- CAAS Community Email List – This is an email list for club members only. You must be a registered and paying member to join the email list.
- Society Bylaws – These are the club’s bylaws; the governing document for the CAAS.
- Club Service Awards – Awards earned by members of CAAS.
- Past Officers – List of officers overtime.
- Astronomical League Awards – Awards earned by members of CAAS.
- Club Observing Awards – Awards marking miles stones of an observer’s progression from skywatcher to master CAAS observer.
- Observatory Page – Rules, and instructions for using the River Ridge Observatory.
- Observing Etiquette – Best practices when observing with others.
- Equipment Swap – a place for member to buy and sell their equipment.
- A short History of the Society
- Wiki site – All you ever wanted to know about CAAS, and RRO (members only). Forgot the ID and Password? Email email@example.com.
Renewing Your Annual Membership
Everyone’s membership in CAAS ends on New Years Day unless you only recently joined. Click this big button to renew your membership.
The River Ridge Observatory has some available space in a climate controlled environment for storage. If you want to leave your telescope at the RRO for an extended period this might be for you. If all you want to do is leave your scope over night because it looks like a good weekend, this option is not for you. Your Observatory Level membership will allow that. This option is meant for people who intend to leave their scope at the RRO for an extended period. Space is limited so check with the equipment manager first. Cost is $24 per year.
Long Term RV Parking
The River Ridge Observatory has four spots available for long term RV parking. The rates are $240/year or $20/month if you plan to use electricity and $180/year or $15/month if not. If you are new to this, make sure there is a spot available before proceeding. Otherwise press the button below and choose your annual or monthly option.
The River Ridge Observatory has a few observatory buildings for members to use with their own equipment. The rates are $180/year or $15/month . If you are new to this, make sure there is a spot available before proceeding as availability is very limited. Otherwise press the button below and choose your annual or monthly option.
Robotic Scope Internet Fee
This applies to very few members. If you have a permanent setup using a lot of internet data, and you know who you are, then you can help defray the cost of our internet service at $10/month or $120/year.