I am selling my Celestron 6SE telescope. I’m looking for around $875, but open to serious offers. It comes with all of it’s original accessories (mount, power cable, serial cable, 25MM eyepiece, diagonal, red dot finder, and the original box). It will also have an extra red dot finder since the original one had a little bit of an issue. The optics on the scope look perfect minus the dust that I’m afraid to ever try to clean off it. It’s never been touched and has no scratches. You can contact me at MDWolfe46 at gmail dotcom.
Here’s a list of the extras:
- Celestron Focal Reducer/Corrector – perfect optics on this, was only out the box to put on the telescope and then to put back in the box with caps
- Televue PowerMate 2.5x – has scratches on the black parts, but the optics look fine
- William Optics dielectric 1.25″ diagonal – no scratches and the prism looks brand new
- ZWO ASI120mc – looks new with no scratches on the body and the chip looks perfectly clean (comes with fisheye lens, USB and port cables, and box)
- Farpoint FP402 Bahtinov Mask – looks new
- Celestron eyepiece accessory kit – comes with the 5 eyepieces, 2x barlow, 6 filters plus I added a Zhumell O-III filter. The eyepieces look great and the optics look fine that I can see with no scratches. The case has a soft scratch on one of the edges, but otherwise looks new.
- TrendNet serial-to-USB cable for controlling from computer
- Celestron 6-8″ dew shield
- Celestron 12v PowerTank (never used; only removed from box)
- Homemade Wedge made from red oak – has a lazy susan swivel base and the ability to raise and lower (can be seen in pictures)
I don’t use it as often as I’d like and I’m looking to get a T3i to do more AP rather than having to always get a telescope out. And we will be having another baby next year so I don’t want it to sit and never get used…
I’m located in Cabot, AR around the Magness Creek area. Again, you can contact me at MDWolfe46 at gmail dotcom.
Disclaimer: The Central Arkansas Astronomical Society does not profit from this transaction. We are merely trying to help the seller find a new home for this telescope.