- The mount of course.
- The original foam packaging for the mount head and a container to keep it in.
- The 12 lb counterweight. You can see from one of the pictures that this was enough to balance the C8 without anything else. If you need more, I have two more smaller counterweights that I’m planning to sell separately.
- Not only the DC power cord that is standard equipment but an AC power supply as well.
- The instructional manual and a CD.
- A padded Orion bag to keep the tripod and counter weight in.
- Vibration suppression pads.
Celestron Schmidt Cassegrain telescope with Orion SkyView Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount. 8 inch Mirror Fastar compatible with fully computerized GoTo system finds and automatically tracks any of 42, 900 celestial objects. Includes: Polar Axis Finder, 7 x 50mm Finder Scope, 1.25″ visual back, 90º prism star diagonal (1.25″), AC to DC 12 V adapter, 12 V DC power cable , computer interface cable (RS-232), padded case for mount, padded case for optical tube, light shield, dust cover. $1,000 Call 479-229-2418. Located in Dardanelle, AR
Celestron Schmidt Cassegrain telescope with Orion SkyView Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount
Polar Axis Finder Scope
Dust cover, 12 V DC power plug, A/C to DC adapter, computer interface cable
Visual Back and 90º Prism Star Diagonal